Disclaimer: These are merely the highlights, not an exhaustive list of changes.
* Fixed tiles crashes with certain resolutions.
* Fixed Mac build sometimes not finding the graphics files.
* Fixed NSLayoutManager crash with OSX.
* OSX executables no longer require installation of fink.
* DCSS now builds on FreeBSD straight out of the box.
* DCSS now uses git for version control.
The last 2 days have been quite busy for me and someone already noted about my absence. Sorry, Fleur :-*
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup will be releasing a minor upgrade from 0.5.1 to 0.5.2 soon. Keskitalo and me haxed together a git branch to make zips with Windows binaries of future releases cross-compiled on Debian more easy to do. Run update.sh, wait a bit, hit enter a few times… Tadaaa :) Shell scripting coupled with git haxz0ring is just awesome!
Additionally Tremulous will release a beta of 1.2 soon – after a felt decade since last release :D Seems like it will feature developer team moderated servers and this server will help providing a European point of presence. Lakitu7 and me have setup a vserver without CPU virtualization and a preliminary beta tremded.x86 is running… Let’s hope it works as expected!
Good luck to all participants for successful releases!